If we look back in time, we couldn’t find a variety of android emulators to choose from, which would allow us to play Android games or use our favorite applications directly on the Windows PC or MAC OS. As time passed, many new emulators were made available to users to be benefitted from. By 2020, there are approximately more than 30 android emulators for Windows 10 OS and MAC OS. However, it is quite a daunting task to pick the right one that can cater to all your needs. Therefore, we decided to test some of the emulators from the list of emulators available for you to eliminate the need for downloading and testing what works for you.
We decided to bring out the best of the emulators after hours of testing, based on the user’s requirement, to bring it to our audience. There are only a few of the emulators present that are good and can be used to play android games or to run the favorite applications like Facebook, Whatsapp, or any other application on the desktop. The application developers can also use the emulator to test the developed application. Not just that, there are a lot of other reasons to use Android Emulators.
Here is a complete guide on how to download Android Emulators for your Windows PC or MAC laptops.
Before we proceed further to download the Android Emulators, it is important to keep the following points in mind
- It is important to check the compatibility of your device with the emulator’s requirements because most of the emulators utilize a lot of RAM as well as the processing speed of the system.
- This may also cause some difficulty in multi-tasking while using the emulator.
- For the PC or laptop with lower configuration, it is highly advisable to close all the software and applications before loading the emulators.
To ensure the best experience for all our users, our team has tried and tested many emulators and compared them to each other. Based upon our observation, we have curated a list of best emulators for Windows 10 PC and Mac OS.
Amongst all the emulators we tested, BlueStacks Android Emulator turned to be the best among them all to run Android games and apps on Windows 10 PC or MAC laptops. The emulator stood on not just on its excellent performance record, but due to its user-friendly interface and easy accessibility.
- You can use BlueStacks on both Windows 10 Pc and your Mac laptop.
- BlueStacks is quite simple to install and use for playing android games or using android applications on Your Windows 10 PC or Mac Laptop.
- No prior guidance is required to use this emulator.
- On the downside, BlueStacks may slow down the speed of your device depending upon the configuration and system compatibility.
- Therefore it is highly recommended to check your system’s configuration before installing the Android Emulator.
- To ensure that you keep on using this software for free, we recommend you to download some kind of applications regularly on BlueStacks
- Your search on *How to root BlueStacks* completes here. A complete step by step guide to root BlueStacks.
- If you are wondering whether or not BlueStacks is Safe to run or not – click here
- The software is free to install and use, however, you can opt for the Premium features by paying $2 per month
NOX APP Player
If you are a gamer, then the NOX App Player is just the perfect fit for you. It enables you to play your favorite Android games on your Windows 10 PC and the best part of it all is that you can use mouse and keyboard too. Nox App player has always been the top choice of Android game developers due to its speed and various exciting features such as
- You can view or hide root with just one click.
- The keyboard mapping feature allows you to tap anywhere on the screen while playing by just using your keyboard.
- Nox App player is both supported by Windows as well as Mac devices.
- The built-in GPS controller enables you to play location-based games like Pokémon in your Windows PC or Mac Laptop
- if that’s not enough, Nox App Player is free to use and download
The Gameloop emulator became a sensation just after one year from its launch bagging 400 million installs in no time. Specifically crafted for the Android games lovers, Gameloop is the second most downloaded emulator which enables you to play all your favorite Android games on your Windows 10 PC. Designed by the creators of famous mobile games like Pubg and call of duty, Ten cent company, making Gameloop an official android emulator to play Pubg and call of duty on Windows 10 PC. There are a few things that one should know before downloading Gameloop
- It is not available for Mac devices.
- Gameloop is only available on the Windows Platform.
- Unlike BlueStacks, it doesn’t support any other Android Apps.
- You can only play Android Games on Gameloop.
- Gameloop is free to download and use.
Adding another to the list, MEmu, Android Emulator that allows its users to play their favorite android games or run their favorite android apps on Windows 10 PC.
- The latest version of the MEmu player is compatible with Advanced Microdevices (AMD) and Intel chipset.
- it also supports Android version 7, Nougat,
- This player comes with access to the root, therefore, enabling access to a lot of built-in features.
- It can be preferred if you are looking for a gaming or using applications for productivity.
- MEmu player is free to use and download.
- The catch is, MEmu player is not available for MAC Devices.
Android studio is for all the new beginners in the world of android emulators. If you are looking for an official Android Emulator, then we highly recommend you to get your hands on Android Studio
- Released by Google, Android Studios is just the emulator for you to play your favorite games and run your favorite apps right in your PC.
- Android studio was made by keeping in mind the application developers who need to test the android applications from time to time. The complex nature of the interface makes it quite difficult for normal users to use this emulator.
- It enables you to test applications for different android versions.
- there are more than hundreds of phone models available to emulate and test how the applications work in different models
- All mandatory documentation and user guide is provided to make the experience easier for all the users. From installing the software to using the platform for testing, the guide covers all the details and makes it easy for you to use the application to the best of its capabilities.
If you are looking for something unique then Andy OS can be a good fit for you. Andy OS is an android emulator for Windows PC. The unique features that make it different from others are
- You can use the phone as a remote control on the desktop to play your favorite game.
- Use your desktop’s browser to install Andy OS Android emulator.
- The next step is to install your favorite apps directly in the emulator and enjoy using them.
- You are required to install Virtual Box on your system to use this application.
YouWave is another famous emulator available for all Windows 10 PC users. It’s a super friendly user interface, vast support and SD card functionality makes this emulator unique from others. There are more to the list of exciting features of YouWave that includes
- Suitable for Windows 10 PC users
- Easy to access and use application interface makes it popular among all the present ones
- YouWave supports all windows and Android versions starting from lollipop 5.1.
- Support for multiplayer gaming connected via the internet.
- Added functionality for the SD card.
- YouWave also supports dynamic rotating.
If you are looking for an android emulator that runs directly on the Windows kernel, then Windroy emulator is your go-to software. Unlike BlueStacks and other emulators, there is no need to install Virtual box to use Windroy Emulator.
Here are some of the features of Windroy that you must know before picking the best emulator for you
- Windroy emulator is very user friendly has an easy to use interface.
- Windroy is also known as the best android emulator for Windows 10 as it is very handy and doesn’t require any other supporting software to run.
Geny motion supports open graphics library and hardware acceleration which makes this Android emulator different from others.
- Geny Motion is an android emulator designed primarily for developers to run and test their Android applications on Android phones.
- Built on x86 architecture, Geny motion is faster than any other emulator.
- Geny motion can be used on Amazon web services (AWS), Google cloud (GCloud), and other cloud servers.
- Geny motion is commonly used by the android developers who use this platform to scale and fix performance issues in the developed android applications.
- The cost of using Geny motion is $0.05 per minute and hence it is not recommended for normal use.
REMIX OS PLAYER
- Jade’s Remix OS player is the new aged emulator with built-in support for Android Marshmallow. The basic features of the Remix player consist of hassle-free installation.
- The player has the simplicity of the interface making it ideal for gaming and utility.
- Allows configuration customization using the sidebar.
- The remix doesn’t support cutting edge technologies for entertainment, gaming and business productivity using AMD CHIPSET.
Generally, all emulators are heavily weighted files that consume a lot of processing memory and hence result in slowing down the system. Droidx4x, a lightweight emulator to use your favorite applications on your desktop. Due to its lightweight,
- This emulator can be used in old laptops and windows pc.
- Contains a pre-installed play store.
- Inbuilt play store allows the users to directly download and configure applications to be supported by connected input devices.
- Unlike other emulators, this one is quite fast hence doesn’t lag the games and productivity apps that were being used.
- The developers can rest inclined towards this app due to its simpler structure. It is highly recommended for beginners only.
JAR OF BEANS
As indicative from the name only, the Jar of beans is a jelly bean android emulator for windows 8 as well as the latest windows 10.
The Jar of beans emulator has become people’s choice due to many reasons which are:-
- It’s easy to install.
- ability to create a virtual SD card
- self-customization of settings for configuration
- With Jar of beans, we can connect third-party downloaded apks as well.
- This emulator continues to be the developers’ choice and hence not recommended to the normal users of android emulators.
Dropping another perfect emulator for all the gamers out there. AMIDuos is an android emulator available on windows 10PC. It facilitates hassle-free installation, easy to use interface, and has also been termed as “smooth in working” in many feedbacks received from all AMIDuos users.
- This application is also termed as the best android emulator for the Windows 10 PC users.
- On the contrary, this is not the perfect option for all the game and application developers as it lacks in device-specific configurations.
Please note: – this emulator has now be discontinued for any further new entries by the developers for improvisation in the system.
We recommend Xamarin android emulator to all the users who want to work closely with visual studios. This emulator comes with built-in support for visual studios.
- Xamarin not only supports the open graphics library (OpenGL) but has its own Xamarin studio by default in this emulator.
- Due to its complexity of the interface, we highly recommend it to be used proactively by the developers to test their developed applications and Android Games.
- Based on the extensive features, Xamarin is quite not recommended to all the normal users who want to use this emulator to run productivity apps and play games on their windows 10 pc devices.
Released by XUAN ZHI international, LD player is one of the available android emulators for windows 10 pc and mac laptops that lets you choose the android version on your own. Also known as People’s choice, LD player is supported by all versions of windows and as well as can be downloaded for free in Mac devices.
LD player is also known as a lightweight emulator as it doesn’t occupy much of the memory, unlike other emulators.
Based on the most search emulator results, KO Player is another android emulator that is known to be the best among all the android emulators for windows 10 PC. What makes KO player unique from other android emulators is the –
- Ability to perform Screen recording to share the video of your gameplay.
- Support for simultaneous Multi-account usage.
If you have ever wondered that you can play all your favorite android games or run your favorite productivity applications on your windows 10 pc or mac laptop then you have thought right !. Android emulators allow you to install your favorite applications or games right in your PC and lets you use it on the big screen. Due to extensive built-in support for high quality graphically equipped applications, having to play your favorite mobile games on your desktop is just a cherry on the cake using the connected input devices like mouse or keyboard. Every emulator is well versed with one functionality or another that is required to give an extraordinary experience and ease of use to all its users as well as android application and game developers.
After trying and testing more than hundreds of emulators present, we have curated the list of a handful of useful android emulators based on their performances and user experiences. If you have any other emulator that you use and is not included in the list, please comment below to share it with us. We would be very happy to learn about it.
That’s all for now, For more informative information Keep reading Bluestacksred