Bluestacks for Mac: Just like any other Android emulator, Bluestacks is also available for macOS, As we’re already aware of the fact that Bluestacks is basically an android emulator that lets you play your favorite android games and applications on a bigger screen and it’s always fun to see things that we love on a bigger screen. We’re here to talk about how to run those applications and games when you’re using a Macbook, or iMac.
For Macbook, or iMac we’re again using this awesome software called blue stacks and the good news is that it’s available for macOS, this means we can run this on any Apple device we want to run and enjoy android apps and games.
You can simply download Bluestacks on your macOS and can log in to your google play store from inside the emulator and can download any app or game you want. Rooted Bluestacks & Non-Rooted Bluestacks is currently supporting all the older and latest versions of macOS.
Bluestacks on macOS
Bluestacks on Mac: Bluestacks can be easily downloaded for free from the official website of Bluestacks. Depending upon your system configuration and your download speed you can easily download Bluestacks and then install it right away to play all android related apps and games in your macOS. Bluestacks has been helping developers and gamers and creators to get their work done easily by installing android on pc and laptops, Editing & developing otherwise would have taken a lot of time and effort anyway but Bluestacks has truly been a blessing for people like these.
But, before we go ahead and guide on how you’re supposed to download the software, install it and run games on it we need to tell you something very important. It doesn’t really matter where you download this emulator from, the very first thing you need to do is scanning. As soon as you are done downloading the emulator you need to scan it to be assured that you haven’t downloaded something malicious or something that harms your system in any way possible.
You can use any antivirus program to scan the emulator, We recommend Avast Antivirus considering it to be the best in the market to date. Once you’re done with the downloading thing you’re supposed to install that we’re gonna discuss in detail further later, Bluestacks android emulator provides you some couple of android apps preinstalled inside it, for example:- Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and some preinstalled games such as- Temple Run and Candy Crush and to install some more desired applications you have two ways either you can download it from the Playstore or you can simple drag and install the .apk ( installation file ) of that application. But to install it from the Playstore, you need to have a legit working Google account logged in into Google Play.
Features of Bluestacks
There we have a couple of really good features of this really useful software. let’s go in a bit deep and see what amazing features this Software provides.
- User-Friendly Interface: The interface of this software is really easy to use and can be used by anyone, in short, a person having no technical knowledge can too operate this software without having any problem. This is indeed a great feature
- Preinstalled Apps: This feature is useful for the people who aren’t much into technical things and still want to run android on their PC. Bluestack comes with some basic preinstalled apps because of which it doesn’t always turn out to be a task for people from non-technical backgrounds. they can at least easily operate some basic apps.
- Inbuilt Search Engine: It comes with an inbuilt search engine that helps you to search the android apps from there and it is then easy to install and run those apps.
- Compatibility: This is one of the best features of this application that is compatible with all versions of macOS, so you can run it on all macOS.
Lets now talk about the Installation process of How Bluestacks is installed and how can you download and run android applications for the same.
- You first of all need to download Bluestacks for Mac, You can download it from here
- Once you are done with downloading, You could see a .dmg file in the folder you have downloaded the installation file.
- Then, You need to double click that .dmg file and need to open it up and continue doing all according to the commands.
- Once you see the Bluestacks is downloaded, You need to open it from Launchpad.
- After you’ll open you’ll see the software will take a bit of time to initialize the whole process and will eventually start after a couple of seconds.
- When you see the same welcome screen, as you see on your Android mobile it means you’re good to go now and can start installing an app. Here we’re taking the example of PubG.
- You need to login to the play store with exactly the same credentials that you use on your mobile.
- Once, you are done logging in The play store, you can search for the desired game ( Pubg here) and can start installing the same. Once it finishes downloading you can play the game.
- We’ve got another way to download and install the desired app/game, you need to search for the apk file of that specific game/application and then download and install it in your android system.
So, this was the whole process to download and install an emulator and an application inside it. This is indeed very easy & Safe to use.
We hope we’ve helped you to find the result of the queries you searched in Google & if you did do let us know in the comments section below.
- DOWNLOAD BLUESTACKS FOR MAC
- BLUESTACKS FOR MAC DOWNLOAD NOW
- HOW TO DOWNLOAD BLUESTACKS ON MAC
- BLUESTACKS FULL VERSION FREE DOWNLOAD
Also, do let us know if you are still finding any problem to download & install Bluestacks on your PC/MAC. We read all your comments & would love to help you out there in the comments itself.